A standard contact manager comes in every iPhone. The contact manager is a simple one that helps you to keep a record of all the contacts. However, a person who wants to manage his numerous accounts e.g. Facebook, Gmail, LinkedIn on his contact manager is unable to do so. The contact manager also doesn’t allow you to make separate lists of contacts. Therefore a person who wants to manage their iPhone Contacts in a more easy and innovative way can go for iPhone Contacts Apps.
iPhone Contact Apps:
The App market offers a number of iPhone Contacts Apps. Each iPhone Contacts app has a different and innovative way of managing contacts and has some advantage over the other App. Mentioned below are some famous iPhone Contacts apps.
This iPhone contacts management app lets you manage your contacts into different groups. Rather than carrying a pile of business cards with you, you can store the picture of the business card in the app. The WorldCard Contacts app has the following features:
- Sort Contacts in Groups
- Share contacts via Email
- Save Business card photos as a Contact
- Create favorite contact list
- Show Recent call list
The Fast Contacts app allows you to sort your contacts in different ways e.g. events, prefixes, contacts with photos, business, friends, address wise etc. An advanced search feature searches the contacts from names and additional information mentioned with the contact as well. The app has a theme with customized colors. It allows you to send mass emails or messages to your contacts.
This iPhone Contacts app is one of the most famous app. It is said to be the ultimate address book. Smartr Contacts collects information about a contact through your calendar, social networking accounts and email accounts. It imports all contacts from all the email accounts and networking accounts. It is intelligent enough to delete duplicate entries and add the collected information for the duplicate entries in one entry. The App keeps record that which contact was contacted the most and a makes a historical chart for all the contacts.
This app is colorful, easily manageable and feature rich. It offers five options to let you manage your contacts:
The App contains the following features:
- Customize colors and change background
- Display Contact photo, email and number along with contact name.
- Call or email through the app
- View or edit the full profile of a contact
- Sort your contacts into groups
- Add Contacts to favorites
- Remember birthdays by maintaining birthday list of your contacts
- Set alerts and reminders
- There are many other good iPhone Contacts apps available in the App market for low prices. An iPhone user should research a little before buying an app. Only the app that suits his needs the most should be selected. Price, features, Expiration time and ease-of-availability should be kept in mind while buying an App.