Android best apps are difficult to spot in the jungle of Google Play, which now hosts almost half a million apps. It is nothing short of a challenge to find android best apps out of these. You need countless hours for locating android best apps. In order to make this process a bit less tortuous for you, we are shortlisting five android best apps for productivity because. We have chosen to list these apps because one of the best uses of a smartphone is to leverage it as an enhancer of productivity. Here is our list of 5 android best apps for productivity.
1. Google Drive : First in our list of android best apps is Google Drive. This is the cloud storage option offered by Google. You can sync your data across devices, including your android mobile device. Google offers 5 GB of free cloud storage with Google Drive. This is a must app for increasing productivity because it will allow you to save and open documents across multiple devices.
2. EverNote : Second in the list of android best apps is Evernote. This is my personal favorite. No surprise that it gets five star ratings on so many review sites. This is a note taking app which syncs your notes across the cloud, allowing you to access your notes on different devices. You can also take audio and video notes by using EverNote. If you have a smartphone with a decent screen size, this is a must have app to increase your productivity.
3. Pocket : Pocket is the successor to offline reading app called Read it Later and is third in the list of android best apps for productivity. This app allows you to save easy to read copies of web pages for offline viewing on your phone. You just bookmark and saves the content and queue it up for later reading on any device even without data connection.
4. Feedly : It is an excellent app for managing your Google Reader and is fourth of the android best apps. It presents Google Reader in a nice and neat interface which is a lot better than the native Google Reader app. It comes preloaded with some very good rss feeds related to different tastes. It also features a Save for later reading function. Feedly will allow you to read rss feeds even without syncing it with your Google Reader account because of the preloaded rss feeds.
5. Dolphin Browser : This is last in the list of android best apps and is a very good candidate for replacing the native android browser. It is one of the favorites for replacing Android browser. It supports cool features, and gestural navigation being one of these.
I hope this list of android best apps will increase your productivity and you will make the best use of these powerful and useful android apps.